Making it work together!
Even if their commitment has a more humble deadline than ‘until death do us part’, projects are essentially like marriages. Between businesses and stakeholders.
Like in failed marriages, ‘project divorces’ are messy affairs.
And, most of the time, very expensive.
In this situation, here’s some questions for you:
Are you continuously sharing and defining what ‘marriage’ is for each of you along with expectations, needs and desires? Are you addressing the concerns, issues and opportunities in a timely manner?
Astoneco helps you to achieve successful projects through a systematic and structured engagement and management process!
Within the process, you get to:
- co-manage community and other relations
- continuously build engagement capacity and mutual understanding
- proactively share feedback to manage risks and expectations, and co-monitor impact-benefit agreements
- keep track of and report on progress – link to GRI4 if useful
- co-audit and protect the shared social license to operate