Putting together a multi-stakeholder partnership able to ensure successful projects
You are developing your project / business. You are sure that your stakeholders are willing and ready to support you. But when you show up for “the game” the rules seem stacked against you. Is your team really prepared?
Astoneco supports you to develop a resilient partnership with your stakeholders that enables you to play together and win the game by building sufficient trust, understanding and capacity to engage successfully!
Along the way, you get to:
- build trustful relationships and reasonable dialogue between you and your stakeholders
- ensure that your team and stakeholders have the awareness, will, skills and capacity to engage systematically
- timely and effectively exchange information
- undertake change management, conflict resolution and principled negotiations, as required
- respect community / stakeholder decision ownership