- What kind of information astoneco management collects from you?
- How and when we use user data?
- How we protect user data?
1. What kind of information astoneco management collects from you?
www.astoneco.com collects information from its users in the following ways: direcly from the user, from the reports of the traffic registered on the website host servers and through cookies.
- Information provided directly by the user:
When you subscribe to a service provided by www.astoneco.com, we can ask you your name, e-mail address and other personal data.
- Information from the server traffic report:
When you visit a website, you reveal certain information about you, such as your IP address, the time of your visit, your location, etc.
www.astoneco.com, like other operators, records this data.
2. How and when we use user data?
www.astoneco.com uses the information collected from users in several ways, depending on the type of information.
- Information provided directly by the user: this is only used in the scope of personalising the services we offer you.
- Information collected from the www.astoneco.com server traffic report: this helps us identify the sections of our website that are most relevant for our users. www.astoneco.com also collects the IP addresses of our users for the safe administration of our IT system and to avoid fraudulous activity.
- Information collected through cookies: this is to allow the more efficient use of services provided and to obtain statistics that allow the betterment of our services.
At all times:
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal data requested should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
3. How we protect user data?
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. You should however be aware that no data transmission by Internet can be 100% guaranteed to be safe.
- www.astoneco.com will not offer the collected information to any third parties without the users’ prior consent.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.