Tools and techniques for stakeholder engagement
Why this training:
Choosing the methods, techniques and tools for engagement depends on the context, topics and stakeholders we address. Choosing the correct combination of levels and methods for each decision / activity is crucial for success. This training is about learning how to conduct a constructive dialogue with various stakeholder groups to exchange first-hand information, share personal realities and experiences, honestly express perspectives and perceptions, clarify viewpoints, and develop solutions to common concerns and opportunities.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Design the different levels of stakeholder engagement tools and techniques appropriate for your challenges,
- Apply these tools and techniques in a participatory manner,
- Design, facilitate and improve workshops and public meetings.
- Information sharing
- Gathering and compiling information
- Stakeholder involvement techniques
- Participatory SWOT
- Designing a workshop
- Designing a public meeting
- Effective facilitation
Who would benefit from this training:
This training is designed for project managers, stakeholder engagement / community relations / social performance professionals and community facilitators responsible for the design and implementation of engagement programmes and the development of stakeholder partnerships.