Successful Stakeholder Engagement Processes
Why this training:
In our lives and activities, we naturally engage other people to get things done. When projects become more complex, structured engagement ensures we establish and maintain effective relationships and dialogue between our organisation and the people we rely on to make informed sustainable decisions. It works to minimise risks, maximise win-win outcomes, achieve more with less time, resources and stress, and meet our sustainability commitments.
Following this training you will:
- Become familiar with the processes and tools to build a coherent programme of engagement activities, appropriate to their context and appropriately co-designed, resourced, managed, delivered and used to ensure clear and beneficial outcomes for all involved.
- Be able to help your team to listen, communicate, and engage in an integrated and systematic fashion across your core activities.
- Stakeholder Identification & Databases
- Prioritizing issues
- Prioritizing relationships that need more energy
- Engagement capacity building
- Planning, monitoring and reporting tools
- Grievance Mechanism
- Expectations management
Who would benefit from this training:
Anyone who has responsibility for planning, engaging and/or coordinating stakeholder engagement activities in a company, NGO, government or international body.